Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Your Story Matters winners and Pikes Peak Scrapper Tip #2 Use 4x6 digital albums for 4-year-olds!

The winners of the Your Story Matters Blog Hop have been announced. You can find the announcement here: http://www.layoutaday.com/your-story-matters-winners/  Prizes have to be claimed by January 23rd so we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get their prize.   


My son and his best friend have a wonderful time together and I wanted to give them something to remember from 2012 that would be 4-year-old friendly.  Up popped a coupon for a free 4x6 album in my email box so I took advantage of it.  It was very easy.  I just selected what photos I wanted included, what type of album, and pressed enter.  The program included all of my pictures on the pages in the order I uploaded them and I just added some quick captions.  The boys love them!

I will scrap those pictures at a later time and add all of the fun papers and embellishments, but in little boys' hands, this was the perfect solution!  This album was purchased from Walgreens and I had to pay the shipping, but the time saved was well worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment